This pub and grill is housed in a historic building (it dates back to 1870) on the corner of First and A streets. Bud and Cherie Fanning have owned the building since January of 1996, and the two have attempted to give both the interior and exterior an 1890s atmosphere. Inside, deer and moose heads decorate the walls, and outside, patio seating is available. For lunch, the grill serves turkey pesto croissants, burgers and a cajun chicken pasta salad, among other delightful dishes. For dinner, choices include blackened halibut, prime rib, rack of lamb and steaks.