The City needs your input regarding parks and recreation programs. The City’s Parks and Recreation Commission invites you to provide comments at their March meeting on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. located at the Dixon City Council Chambers, 600 East A Street.
What input can you provide?
· Which parks do you currently use and why? If you don’t use any parks, why not?
· What facilities does Dixon need in its parks, or more of in its parks?
· Do you or your family go to another city for your parks and recreational needs? If so, what are they providing that is not available in Dixon?
· Do you feel the City properly maintains its parks?
· Are there any recreation programs or activities that you wish were available in Dixon? If so, which ones?
· Do you feel you are well informed regarding City parks, recreation facilities, and recreation programs? If not, how should the City publicize its facilities and programs?
PUBLIC INPUT IS NEEDED! PLEASE ATTEND or SUBMIT COMMENTS to email@example.com or 707-678-7051 x 104.