The Vacaville OSH store is one of eight locations to officially close, according to a release Monday.
After announcing the bankruptcy closure of Orchard Supply Hardware stores in Mid-June, a complete acquisition of the stores by Lowe’s should be complete by the end of August.
An announcement was made yesterday that 72 stores would indeed stay open, however, Vacaville did not make the cut.
Eight stores are reported to “officially close by the end of the summer,” include:
- Citrus Heights: 6124 San Juan Ave.
- Vacaville: 220 Peabody Road.
- Fairfield: 1500 Oliver Road.
- Antioch: 4873 Lone Tree Way.
- Newark: 5655 Jarvis Ave.
- Huntington Beach: 19330 Golden West St.,
- Long Beach: 4480 Atlantic Ave.
- Midtown Los Angeles: 4801 W. Venice Blvd.
Yuba City, Lodi, Modesto, Burbank, Canoga Park, El Cerrito, Santa Ana, Santa Clarita and Torrence were previously named to close as well.
Locations remaining open will not be changed to the Lowe’s brand, but will continue to operate as Orchard.
Stores in Citrus Heights, Fairfield, Huntington Beach, Lone Tree, Long Beach, Midtown, Newark and Vacaville are no longer able to honor Orchard coupons due to their store closing sales.